Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

anyone know how to get a deal at Radisson Water Park hotel?

We will be needing to stay in the Mpls area over July 4th weekend.. and my kids LOVE the water park.. but I don't want to spend $180 on a room  :(

Anyone know of a discount/coupon code?  thanks! 

Re: anyone know how to get a deal at Radisson Water Park hotel?

• Uh, a peak weekend on short notice?  Good luck with that. ;-) 

You could try hotwire.com and stay somewhere else for cheaper...then just go to the hotel water park? 

• From what I've heard from friends they don't really offer any deals.  One of the daily deals websites tends to offer discount passes to the waterpark.  That might be your best deal buying those and staying someplace else. 
  • I have never seen a deal. It is actually cheaper to stay at the hotel and get your passes that way then getting them at the door.

Although I much prefer a city waterpark/pool then the hotel because of the price.

"image image
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • The Holiday Inn in Lakeville has a decent pool/waterpark.  Most of the rooms are around $129 and include the pool area.  The hotel is right off 35 so easy/quick to get most places. 
    image image