Rhode Island Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What is every one up to this weekend

A TGIF I guess(Hope I'm not stepping on any toes)

Today I need to do some running around and cleaning

Tomorrow- Nothing during the day really planed, and a wedding at night which will be nice seeing it will be a kid free night.

Sunday- Taking my van to the dealers, and grocery shopping, hopefully relaxing the rest of the day.

Hope every one has a great weekend! 

Re: What is every one up to this weekend

• My ils are on their way down for the weekend. Dh and fil are going to the air show tomorrow. I'm taking ds and mil to mystic aquarium. Tomorrow night we'll relax in the backyard and have a fire. I ordered dh a transformers cake for his birthday. I cant wait to see his face when he sees it. Have a great weekend!
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/34y4oe9.jpg[/IMG]
    www.bubbakins.blogspot.com
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/6qd087.jpg[/IMG]
  • Tonight - homemade pizza night, movie

Tomorrow - farmer's market, cleaning, playing, organizing, probably another movie!

Sunday - a different farmer's market, cleaning, playing, and hunting for recipes for whatever I pick up at the farmer's market ;-) 

Wife, mom, attorney, blogger, runner - trying to learn to love all the good things in life!!
    "It's not a sprint, it's a marathon." - Alex & Ani bracelet
    My blog: Dodging Acorns
  • tonight: heading out to the VA 'burbs to meet my bff for dinner & to 
    see bridesmaids. we've both loved it and decided we needed to see it 
    together. i can't remember the last time we went to the movies 
    together. it may have been like 10 years ago?! 

saturday: sleeping in, grocery shopping, seeing green lantern with DH 
    then dinner at brasserie beck. we haven't been yet so i am very 
    excited for beer & frites. 

sunday: maybe the gym, definitely laundry and tidying up, then collage 
    assignments since i'm not caught up and the class ends next week. 
    hoping one or two of these can serve the dual purpose of cards for 
    july birthdays. 

• Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Tonight I am going to my parents' with April for fish and chips.  No real plans tomorrow, but I think we're trying to go to Oki's with my sister and her boyfriend (if I can convince my parents to watch April).  No plans Sunday!  All the dogs need baths and I should probably weed the garden, so probably some of those exciting items!

My husband needs a new car, so probably shopping for a very used one tomorrow.  :( When it rains, it pours!

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • AmyRIAmyRI member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments

No plans tonight, just a relaxing night at home with DH and Ty.

Tomorrow, hopefully some gardening that I haven't gotten to do at all this year so far... maybe even convincing DH to help get the window boxes going again. In the evening, my mother is watching Ty so we can go to URI's Graduate School of Oceanography's 50th anniversary celebration (where I got my MS)! Looking forward to catching up with old alums I haven't seen in a year or two.

Sunday, usual grocery shopping, laundry, etc. Maybe trying out the dutch oven I got DH for father's day, since he's been wanting to make a mexican beef stew he found a recipe for months ago.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • asf619asf619 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker

Saturday: I'm getting a haircut tomorrow morning. Shannon has a swim lesson. Going to have to make some monkey bread sometime during the day.

Sunday: Church, then taking the kids to DH's concert and the band's picnic following. Hopefully they'll be good!