Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

everybody go hotel motel holiday innnnnnn

To celebrate our anniversary in a couple of weeks, we are going to this boutique hotel. We are not going out, we are just ordering room service and chilling in our oversize jacuzzi.

This is my first night away from Dagger. Ever. I could pee myself I am so excited.

I would be even more excited if I have him completely weaned by then. I am knocking down to one nursing session next week, I hope.

Re: everybody go hotel motel holiday innnnnnn

• Aah enjoy. We left the kids Saturday night for a concert, it was heavenly. I'm trying to wean too but not so successfully.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • For the concert? How was it? I saw some pics on your FB and it looked like you had fun!

Weaning is going ok in the daytime. He has been just taking bottle milk and rocking to sleep and is getting better every day. he doesn't even request nursing anymore. But now, I am doing the nighttime and that is harder. Two nights ago he was up for 2.5 hours. He wasn't screaming, he was just completely unable to go to sleep without a boob in his mouth. I am still nursing before bed and first thing in the morning but want to cut one next week. I am thinking of cutting the bedtime one first.

• The concert was awesome. The Avett Brothers really enjoy performing and that shows. We got super drunk and walked back to the hotel so it was perfect. And slept in the next morning and went out for a yummy breakfast. Adult time makes me feel less and less guilty the more I do it.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • That sounds so fun! I am looking forward to adult time!