Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP: What do you have hanging on your fridge?

We are new construction and are moving in in a few weeks...I was looking at this pic and need some recs for my large fridge haha..I was thinking it is a good place for a calender maybe? 

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: What do you have hanging on your fridge?

• I don't have anything on frig.  Plain, bare, naked, and unclutteredSmile
  • Beautiful kitchen! I don't have much on my fridge. Just some magnets on the front, and on one of the sides I have a dry erase board that I'll write grocery lists on. Congrats on the new house!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • srgwsrgw member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    I have a bunch of magnets, and pictures of family members.
  • jasarahjasarah member

Nothing.  :)

Gorgeous kitchen!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks, ladies!  I'll add some more pics if I end up getting some things to stick up there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Along with kid art, we have a small dry erase board I love.  I use it for my shopping list, my meal plan and just quick notes I need to jot down. 
    Momma to 2 sweet boys!

Lost 65 lbs. on WW 2009-2010
    May 7, 2011-First 5k run (a horrendous 13:30 pace, but I finished!)
    June 4, 2011-2nd 5k run with an 11:15 pace
    Haven't signed up for the next one yet!
  • I may or may not have a William & Kate magnet on my fridge.  Wink
  • This is probably not the norm on D&R or C&O, but I really like having stuff on my fridge. I think it makes the kitchen look friendly and homey.

We have magnets from etsy, save the dates, a pretty postcard, a piece of construction paper art that I made DH when we were dating, random photos, and more I am sure. We also stick thank you notes and holiday cards up there for a while after we get them.

• Our fridge is on the end of the cabinets like yours.
    On the front: calendar, a photo of us, a clipped out comic, and our groupons that will be expiring in the next month. 
    On the side facing out: A few pictures (that might come down once I get around to framing and hanging stuff), a few favorite cards.
    On the side facing in: vet information, the rest of our groupons, and a bottle opener
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • I keep a magnetic notepad to write down a grocery list as items run out, appointment times and workschedules for us both, as well as a small white board so we can write each other notes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • The front of our fridge has our weekly meal plan and a calendar that I print out with my work schedule and OB appts every 4 weeks.  On the side of the fridge I'll put STDs and pictures of our nephews that we get in the mail.  I'd put a real calendar up, but I'm concerned my magnet wouldn't be strong enough.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image abuttery1408:
    I may or may not have a William & Kate magnet on my fridge.  Wink

LOVE!

• image abuttery1408:
    I may or may not have a William & Kate magnet on my fridge.  Wink

LOVE!