October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm BORED!!!

That's all. We had new windows put in, and they're painting the trim. SataniCat is locked outside, and very angry. I've been on the internet all day, trapped at my kitchen table. I came here hoping to be entertained. Tell me something good!

Re: I'm BORED!!!

• I'm bored today too!  We got our car's oil changed this morning, got our puppy's nails cut, and got lunch.  Now that we're home, I don't want to do anything!  It's such a gloomy day for us... I think I'm going to pay bills, watch Days of Our Lives, and take a nap. :)
    Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • I went to an Antique show today and got some old evening gloves and some old keys. I am going to make neckaces from the keys and go knows what I will do with the evening gloves.
    Photobucket
  • I have something good to tell: I went to the food truck festival this Saturday!  It was so fun!  I ate and ate and ate so much food.  I had stuff from the Cheeseball Wagon (my favorite!), the Lobsta Truck, Dogtown Dogs, Gringos Tacos, Macho Nachos, No Jodas Cuban Kitchen, and so many more!  We went home and took a 2 hour nap (I prayed the whole way home that the baby would sleep while I took a nap and she did... thank god!!).  Here is a pic: 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nicole that sounds AMAZING!!!!
  • I just got REALLY hungry...