Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

my sister found out the sex (PR...not me)

Ok so my sister had her 5 month apointment with the Dr. today. She was conserned because she could only feal the one baby for the last 3 weeks ( she is having twins) The dr. did the ultrasound and they were both ok!! Thank god. The one she doesn't feal has its back out and when it is kicking or moving  its arms it is hitting the other one. She was like great they are already fighting Tongue Tied But this time they were able to see what they were and they are...BOYS!!! She was wanting boys and I am a little happy because that means that there is still a chance I could have the first Girl in the family!!!

http://www#littlepinktag#blogspot#com/

**TC Buddy Tygress_Luv111908**

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: my sister found out the sex (PR...not me)

• image monkey1018:
    Ok so my sister had her 5 month apointment with the Dr. today. She was conserned because she could only feal the one baby for the last 3 weeks ( she is having twins) The dr. did the ultrasound and they were both ok!! Thank god. The one she doesn't feal has its back out and when it is kicking or moving  its arms it is hitting the other one. She was like great they are already fighting Tongue Tied But this time they were able to see what they were and they are...BOYS!!! She was wanting boys and I am a little happy because that means that there is still a chance I could have the first Girl in the family!!!

Teehee this made me giggle. Just keep thinking "i'm gonna have a girl. I'm gonna have a girl."

KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Yay thats so great!
    M/MC on 6/2010
    DS: 12/19/2011

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker