Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*AGsWife*

Good luck on your 5k tomorrow!! I'm sure you will do great! I will be waiting for a recap when you get home!!  WinkBig Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *AGsWife*

• Thank you so much for your support! I will definitely post a recap tomorrow and let you know how it went!
    ?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Also, how'd you get that picture in your siggy (I may be slow...) I want it, too!
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
  • I got it from the site that has all the H&F badges on it. Here's the link. And there's a link on the site that will tell you how to add it to your siggy too!

https://sites.google.com/site/hfbadges/home

I decided to add it today because I had to keep telling myself that this morning during my 5k because I wasn't doing well and I was really down but I kept saying "I might be slow, but I'm lapping everyone on the couch/still in bed"...seriously, that's what got me to the finish line today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have a good race! I think I want that badge too Yes

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/eevans1_photo/03b0b9ac-6a22-4c6e-9bad-dce89d908ded_zps32afd748.jpg[/IMG]
    TTC since May 2010
  • image sunkissed212:

I got it from the site that has all the H&F badges on it. Here's the link. And there's a link on the site that will tell you how to add it to your siggy too!

https://sites.google.com/site/hfbadges/home

I decided to add it today because I had to keep telling myself that this morning during my 5k because I wasn't doing well and I was really down but I kept saying "I might be slow, but I'm lapping everyone on the couch/still in bed"...seriously, that's what got me to the finish line today.

I didn't know you did another 5k today! Good for you! Are you finding that you enjoy the race aspect of it? I'm nervous! 

Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
  • Does it work???

Edit: Nope. I suck. 

Edit #2: I got it! I had to use Firefox but I got it!

Ok. Going to bed now. See you ladies after the race! 

Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance