BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Poll

So, what are you having for breakfast?

Re: Saturday Morning Breakfast Poll

• Funny you should ask. FI and I were just arguing that he went to the grocery store yesterday and didn't buy anything for breakfast because it "wasn't on the list".

Ugh.

• I had half a bowl of Special K (the chocolate kind). I only had enough milk for half a bowl. :(
    ExerciseMilestone
  • DH made me cinnamon rolls, coffee, and orange juice. I am whining because I am sick.
    74 books read in 2011
  • Steel cut oats! They're delicious, high in protein.
    SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*
  • Strawberry yogurt, pears, apple cinnamon puffed rice stars, peanut butter, mini bagel with cream cheese.

All in small amounts.

• image Sue_sue:
    Steel cut oats! They're delicious, high in protein.
    They sound so.. dangerous!
  • Strawberries, puffed wheat, and a chocolate chip cookie
  • I just got up about an hour ago, lol.  I'm drinking a smoothie with fruit, spinach, milk, and oats.
  • I got up and ran out the door for a soccer game so I didn't get home until lunch time and made spaghetti
    image BNOTB Awards
  • I work Saturday mornings, so I just grab Burger King on my way in to work. I know, it's bad of me, but I can't get up early enough to actually make my own breakfast. Soon, though, the new Dunkin Donuts will open up down the road and I will be happy. ^_^
  • image BEd&BReakfast:
    I work Saturday mornings, so I just grab Burger King on my way in to work. I know, it's bad of me, but I can't get up early enough to actually make my own breakfast. Soon, though, the new Dunkin Donuts will open up down the road and I will be happy. ^_^

Dunkin Donuts = love.