BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My Giant Child

He had his doctor visit this morning.. he's one year old now. And 29 pounds 3/4T clothing.

My friend has a four year old. He's 25ish pounds and in 2T clothing.

My one year old weighs more than her child.. and is in larger clothing! It's cracking me up.

She had asked if I wanted her to save his clothes when he grew out of them.. sorry chick, we outgrew those six months ago!

Re: My Giant Child

• Haha!  You have a big boy on your hands.  Isn't it funny how kids are so different? 

My 2 year old nephew is a lot like your son and wearing 4T.  He's bigger for his age.  Then my 4 year old niece (by my other sister) is TINY.  She's 4 and still wearing 18 month old pants!  She's growing in height, but she's only in the first percentile for weight.   

• I should change that to say she fits into 18 month old pants in the width.  Since she's taller they have to buy bigger sizes and take them in...a lot.

• Again, he is super baby! He is going to protect us from evil when he is like 3 years old. LOL!

Put up a preg pic again. I saw it on FB and he was guaranteed to be big then.

• image jadeorchid21:

Again, he is super baby! He is going to protect us from evil when he is like 3 years old. LOL!

The belly:

When he was brand new and a dainty 10 pounds:

At 6 months:

• He is the same height as Cee Lo.
  • image Near_miss:
    He is the same height as Cee Lo.
    ROFL! And his hands are bigger!
  • 1.  The post title sounds like the name of a show that would be on TLC.

2.  Damn, that's a big kid!   You guys must have super genes.  :)

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2942cno.jpg[/IMG]
  • image MarriedName:

1.  The post title sounds like the name of a show that would be on TLC.

2.  Damn, that's a big kid!   You guys must have super genes.  :)

Super genes = super baby

• image alabaster_angel:
    image jadeorchid21:

Again, he is super baby! He is going to protect us from evil when he is like 3 years old. LOL!

The belly:

At 6 months:

Super Adorable Baby!

• image alabaster_angel:
    image jadeorchid21:

The belly:

At 6 months:

So cute!

• image alabaster_angel:
    image jadeorchid21:

The belly:

At 6 months:

Cute. Yup, he's gonna be a big one.