BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Here is a random tidbit about me (Re: names)

My parents and siblings all have names that begin with the letter "J." My step-father's begins with a D and my Step-mother's begins with a "L".

MH's name, his dad's name and all his siblings also begin with the letter "J". However, his mother's name is a 2 part name with the letters D and L. (Donalee)

So basically, both me and MH all have J's with the exception of D and L. 

Re: Here is a random tidbit about me (Re: names)

• That is actually pretty cute!

No name similarities here. We both hated our names because MH thought he was named after his mother and I hated my name because I was named after an old chick. LOL!

• Cute! 

Grandpa (the one who recently passed), Dad, and Brother all have the same first name (starting with C), but different middle names starting with E.  All of the men in the family have the initials C.E. The girls were supposed to as well, but our names always seemed to be changed at the last minute.  My name was supposed to be Christine Elizabeth.

Nothing so interesting on my mom's side, or with my husband's family.

BNOTB March Siggy Challenge My favorite spring pic/thing The scent and sight of lilacs in the sun PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Cool!

My random name fact:  my siblings and I all have 3 syllable names that have 1 syllable nicknames (Jen, Chris, Nick & Kim).  Not sure if my parents did that on purpose or not.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2942cno.jpg[/IMG]
  • OOOOh! I actually have a random fact. . . MH and his brother a year older than him both married women with the same name. (Doris)

Our wedding? May 2, 2009. Their wedding? June 2, 2007

Both Doris'es are almost a year apart in age (Doris #1- November 12; me- December 22)

She figured that we would be pregnant together but I know that is not happening. She doesn't want any more kids after the two she already has. LOL!

• image jadeorchid21:

She figured that we would be pregnant together but I know that is not happening. She doesn't want any more kids after the two she already has. LOL!

Lol!  That would've been something...

Since it's slow and I'm bored, here's another random fact that's not even related to names:

My parents' anniversary is my FIL's birthday and my IL's anniversary is the day after my mother's birthday.  Weird.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2942cno.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have known several families that have done this, and for some reason, it almost always seems to be with either the letter J!

I have cousins--Joey, Jamie, Jerry, Jenny, and Julie

• image MarriedName:
    image jadeorchid21:

Lol!  That would've been something...

Since it's slow and I'm bored, here's another random fact that's not even related to names:

My parents' anniversary is my FIL's birthday and my IL's anniversary is the day after my mother's birthday.  Weird.

LOL!!! Nice

• When we were on the shuttle going to the airport after the honeymoon there was another couple leaving their honeymoon as well. She was wearing a shirt that read "I married Jason." I started laughing and saying "Hey, I married a Jason too. Your name isn't Jennifer by any chance. (I was just kidding.) Sure enough, it was.
  • My son has his father's first name as his middle.

My husband has his father's first name as his middle.

And so on up the family tree. :)

A month after DS was born, we had a four generation picture with all of them the day before the eldest passed away. *bittersweet*

• The men in my family alternated between the names David & Kenneth each generation for hundreds of years.