Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

crap! Pump power adaptor. I need help!!

I'm at work and it's not working. Any tricks to make it work or do I need to call Medela? WHat's that link again?

Ouch. I need to pump too.... bad. :-(

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: crap! Pump power adaptor. I need help!!

• I know that stuff. Big Smile I'm looking for the medela link that tells you where to call when your adapter goes ka-put. Someone posted it and I swore I "watched" it so I could get that info again but I'm not seeing it. I'll probably just call Medela's customer service number. I got this pump in February. I'm not going to give up on it.
  • Ya, they were awesome with me when mine went bad last week -- they overnighted one to me the next day since I was using it.  Do you have your battery back-up pack?  I put in for a new one on the site -- there's a section on there -- AND emailed because my battery pack had never worked...so they were very helpful!  It sucks, I know! 
    Stefanie
    Happily Married Since 11.29.02
    Brayden Kenneth born 3.27.06
    Blaire Kay born 7.10.10

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow! I just sent them an eMail and I got a response in less than an hour (maybe even less than 30 minutes?? - I'll have to check). They're sending me a new one now and they're also sending me a return label so they'll pay to have me ship mine back it looks like. Holy cow! I do have my battery back-up but not with me. I just "improvised" to keep comfortable. Oh my. The things we do for our kids some days. :-)

Thanks.