Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

good morning!! happy friday!

good morning ladies! happy friday! 

i had a bittersweet last day yesterday....totally not done with all the stuff i should've been done with, but oh well right? i worked a 10 hour shift on my last day....i think that's being a team player, right? oh well....bigger, better things! 

anything on the agenda today? i'm at new employee orientation today so that means minimal nesting. booooo. 

good luck with move-day cdmay! 

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: good morning!! happy friday!

• Orientation doesn't sound that interesting but good luck at the new job!

I had a good day yesterday. Left work early and went shopping with a coworker. Got some much needed new clothes.

I'm a work and another coworker seems to be mad at me. I think she's upset that the computers sometimes don't work right. They're computers, sometimes they don't act properly! Reboot and usually they are fine. Ugh. She retires in 2 months so I'm just going to let it go.

Have a great day and a good weekend!

• Good Morning!

I am stalking UPS and Fedex because I ordered new boots and a few tops the other night and was hoping to take them to Denver with me this weekend. Smile

I feel slightly bad for running off to Denver for the weekend and leaving DH at home, because I haven't seen him much lately. But on the flipside he travels a ton and I'm always the one home alone.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning!

Judging by yesterday's post, I guess I'm the only one who woke up early to catch some of the royal wedding? I caught their appearance and kiss and Buckingham Palace, and thought it was very sweet. Kate seems so down to earth, and my word she looked gorgeous. *Enough royal wedding talk*

It's been a chaotic week so I'm very happy to see it end. H and I are getting sushi and going to Costco tonight. Super romantic, no? We have a pretty low key weekend in mind, but the next two are going to be crazy so I plan to enjoy the downtime while I can.

Jenn - YAY for your new job!! So happy for you!

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • Hello! Last night I got more practice in on my couponing ways and had another great shopping trip. H is now officially impressed, I'm saving double what I'm spending each time now so he's very happy. Guess I'm meant to do this!

On the job front, turns out my union, who is supposed to have my back at all costs, they are the ones denying my paperwork returning me to full duty. I am furious. So I am working with HR to see if I can get a job transfer. It's exciting and sad because I have been in the same position for almost 12 years and I will miss it. But there are also some things I won't miss. Crossing my fingers everything goes well with the transfer! And at least now with couponing I'm saving money! Lol!

Tonight I'm going to relax, do the last of my grocery shopping, and then do a light cleaning of the house. We're hosting a birthday party tomorrow, but since it was deep cleaned last Sat, it just needs a little dusting.

Hope you all have a great weekend! And good luck Jenn!

• morning ladies!

I'm at home sick with a sinus cold. Boo I hate spring colds! Yesterday I came home from work at about 2 feeling really crappy, today it is slightly better but still not great. Hopefully I feel a lot better by Monday because this sucks!

Hope that everyone else has a great day!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Good morning,

Jennlin - Happy new job day!

Merrilee - That sounds like a perfect date night to me. I miss sushi Sad

Today I have a normal day at work and I get to leave an hour early. Wahoo! I am almost all caught up even. Tomorrow we are headed to Spokane for Bloomsday. I am really excited. I am also really excited for the Kirkland Half next week and I am not even running it. I am hoping for no rain so I can go down and check out the race exhibits. A friend of mile is running it so I can't wait to cheer her on too!

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Oops, you got an extra special happy first day of work post, Jenn. It didn't occur to me to look for the good morning post.

It sounds like everyone's having a great week. 

Sorry to post and run, but I wanted to pop in and say hi!

xoxo