Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Victoria6F - daylilies

Since we are going to the Zoo this morning, I'll drop the daylilies off on/near your doorstep. There are about a dozen plants, plus a "bonus" of pink peonies because they were meshed together. The soil is a little moist & sticky, but once it dries a little, they should be easier to pull apart. Don't worry about the trade of irises. If I happen to be back that way soon, I'll let you know.

Re: Victoria6F - daylilies

• OH you're a gem! My H is home, so if you see a white Blazer in the drive don't worry. I can have him set out the bucket of Iris and you can help youself!
  • ss+elss+el member

I was already out the door when you replied :(

I put the daylilies between your garbage & recycling. 

• That's okay! I wondered! just let me know next time you'll be around! I'm TOTALLY excited to plant them! Thank you! Hopefully my dog didn't make you jump. She barks at air :)