1. The wedding -- my lands, that dress is lovely. And so is her sister's! I wanted to know what they were saying to each other up there, when Kate first got to the altar. (and how I hate when people write "alter", inc on the MSNBC site, of all things!). Love the smiles, and the pomp and circumstance. Anyone who's my FB friend can see that my son and I are having a disagreement over this, but I say... it's just a wedding. Enjoy it.
2. I wish I was with KiahJ having mimosas now, instead of at my desk.
3. The good part about being at work today is that there's a meeting, so there's bacon. (and other breakfast foods, but... bacon.)
4. I wish BBC America's streaming video would work so I could continue to watch the wedding stuff all day, while "working." At some point, I'm sure my IT dept would notice the bandwidth problem and come bust me. Until then, though, give me my simple pleasures.
5. I wish I had the courage to wear my veil to work today (as others had posted yesterday). My office, though, is not into the wedding at all. Stupid office.
6. I have no plans this weekend, and am happy. John wants to go to the bull riding thing at Frying Pan Park tmw -- anyone else going?
7. A special thanks to Oct15thBride for organizing last night's GTG. Silver Spring isn't such a scary place, after all! So.. what are the chances we can ever get folks out to VA, to be fair? I know where I live is not Metro-friendly, but what about Arlington/Clarendon? or are we doomed to always be separated by The River?