Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So, you know you all want to laugh at my expense...

2 things were going on at once this evening.  1) I was pissed about the situation I posted about and 2) I was venting to my Mom and BF.  I'd actually talked to BF about just the generally crappy day I was having earlier, but was talking to my mom on the phone.  She asked me to text her or call her after I heard from daycare about how many days the girls attended this week.

Then I remembered she said she was turing her phone off to charge.  So I stopped writing the text and called her.  I hung up and noticed I had a new text.  It was from BF.  He was trying to make me laugh/smile, and asked "So, what are you wearing".

Honestly, I was changing clothes to get ready to go to class and was running around the house in a t-shirt and undies.  So I texted back, "Oh...you know, panties and a t-shirt, but putting jeans on soon!"

Well.............I apparently need to use a Cricket old person phone instead of a smartphone because I somehow composed that response in the text to my Mom.  And sent it.

F*ckme!

She'll probably get it tomorrow.  I'm mortified.

Re: So, you know you all want to laugh at my expense...

• I know!  I don't do the sexting thing just because I'm not really capable...so that's about as racy as it will get!  But OMG.  At least my mom is gulliable.
  • My mom would crack up and never let me hear the end of it!

You can say you were joking around with a girl friend. :-)

Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09
  • image ?SUM?:

You can say you were joking around with a girl friend. :-)

That was kind of going to be the avenue I took if she brought it up.  Otherwise, I'm hoping it just never comes up. 

*sticks head in the sand*

• A texting oops---My DH sent a text to my sisters DH once as we were gonna go Karaoke and he wanted him to come. He meant to say "Am I gonna see my favorite bro in law tonight?" It auto corrected to "Am I gonna see my favorite black in law tonight?" Which he is black and got one heck of a laugh outta it. He's got a good sense of humor so thats good! :)
  • image melgul001:
    A texting oops---My DH sent a text to my sisters DH once as we were gonna go Karaoke and he wanted him to come. He meant to say "Am I gonna see my favorite bro in law tonight?" It auto corrected to "Am I gonna see my favorite black in law tonight?" Which he is black and got one heck of a laugh outta it. He's got a good sense of humor so thats good! :)

Ha! gotta love autocorrect-- good thing he has a sense of humor! :)

Eek that is awkward, Jeana!  I'd go the joking with a girlfriend route too, if she brings it up, otherwise I wouldn't say anything at all.

• Hahahaha, oh no!!! My co-worker is dating a guy that has the same name as one of our VP's. She accidentally sent the VP a text, asking him if he wanted to stay at her place that night. Omg! It's only a matter of time before I do something like this...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image jasarah:
    Hahahaha, oh no!!! My co-worker is dating a guy that has the same name as one of our VP's. She accidentally sent the VP a text, asking him if he wanted to stay at her place that night. Omg! It's only a matter of time before I do something like this...

OMG hilarious!!!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • That's funny. Honestly though you could have said something a lot worse! You could have said laying here in my undies waiting for you or something nasty.