Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

rabbit help

What works for keeping rabbits away from my plants?  They are eating the crap out of my host plants and some mumish type plants.  I don't want to put up fencing, is there something I can spray on them?  

Re: rabbit help

• I thought this was going to be about vibrators.  I'm no help here.

*slowly backs out of post*

• image *jeana*:

I thought this was going to be about vibrators.  I'm no help here.

Giggle, Giggle :)

So, back to the rabbits-

I have no help for you but my aunt was telling me they spent the whole weekend putting out stuff and monday afternoon she came home and all the flowers had been chewed off. So, they are everywhere :( Good Luck!

• image *jeana*:

Ha, you crack me up! 

• When did you plant the hostas?  Generally rabbits will eat them to the ground for the first 2-3 years. Then after that they won't touch them and you will have great plants. It's just getting through the first few years.  Not sure about the mums. I can't remember with mine as I planted them a long time ago.  I think there are sprays but they are pricey and would just wash off.  One year I had an abundance of peppers so I dried & grounded them up and sprinkled the the powder around my plants, it lasted till it rained then they were back. 
  • image *jeana*:

Yep, my first thought as well. At least I'm not alone I guess!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Jolene84:
    image *jeana*:

Yep, my first thought as well. At least I'm not alone I guess!

Oh how I adore you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I felt like a freak!