Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T&P Please

I don't usually ask for such things, but figure a little extra t&p sure can't hurt. 

Tomorrow DH goes in for an angiogram.  Aside from seeing Dr. Snip to keep from GKTFU, he has never had surgery before.  I think I'm more nervous than he is, but am doing my very best not to show it.  I just hope and pray that everything will turn out fine and he will be good as new in a few days. 

I don't think I'd be quite as nervous as I am, but it's been a pretty crappy past several days.  Last Friday was my birthday, which would normally be a joyous event, as DH really likes to spoil me.  We were keeping it low key this year due to his procedure tomorrow, but that is beside the point and actually worked out for the best.  While checking FB for birthday wishes, I received a post from a HS friend that my BFF from high school took her own life three days before.

My emotions are all over the place right now and I am just trying to keep a smile on my face and sound as encouraging and positive as possible, but it's been really hard.  Thanks for letting me vent and for any extra t&p you might be able to spare.

Re: T&P Please