October 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Creepy car wash guy

Maybe I watch too many scary movies, but I got creeped out over my lunch break.  I took my car to a gas station car wash by work because I can't wash it in my apartment complex.  First I pulled up and the sign said they only accepted $1, $5, or $10 bills...ok, fine, I go to the little cashier box and ask for change for my $20.  The cashier guy seems extremely annoyed at this, and keeps telling me that I can use my $20 in the machine.  I had literally just looked and it definitely said no $20's; I wasn't going to take the chance; so after asking about 3 more times, he finally gave me change then walked away.  As I pulled through to the car wash, he was standing at the end of it, like on the side you come out of right in the middle.  I pulled on in, and he walked over towards the side of my car.  I had my window down a crack bc it hadn't started yet and asked him if there was a problem (thinking I might have went off the little track or something) and he shook his head no, then just stood there as the car wash started.  I locked my doors real fast.  The whole car wash I thought he was going to like bust through my window or something lol.  Then once it was over and I was pulling out, I saw him standing soaking wet behind my car.  Creeped me the f out!

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
Nestie Besties with Nfp147 

Re: Creepy car wash guy

• He stood in there while the car was being washed?  That is just weird and now he's soaking wet.  Wasn't there soap involved?  Car soap isn't exactly people friendly.  Definitely creepy!
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    image image
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • Yep, stood like off to the side the entire time just watching my car.  There was soap involved, so I am sure it got on him.  He walked away during the waxing part but then showed up behind my car again when it was all over.  Creepy McCreeperson 

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
    Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 
  • Ewww WTF!  Note to Xan; find a new place to wash your whip lol
  • image kearstin1218:
    Ewww WTF!  Note to Xan; find a new place to wash your whip lol

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

Getting fit for IVF! :) (add another 20lbs and you have my total weight lost! :) )

• Eww!  It sounds like he had a mental disorder or something.  Who would just stand there and get all wet?  Especially when he had to go back inside the store?

On a related note, I can't go through those car washes.  I always imagine that someone was killed in there or that someone is in there waiting to kill.  They creep me out.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker