Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: McDonalds Beating

• the biggest question I always have when there are videos of attacks is "WTF ARE THE PEOPLE DOING FILMING THIS!?"  Like, why is that your first reaction instead of stopping the fight?  That makes me more angry than the people who are in the fight.
  • The dude who was filming the fight is obviously a fcuk. I wouldn't watch the video, but the commentary on it in the article I was reading said they could hear him laughing throughout the thing. I'm liable to get in trouble someday, but my first reaction is WTF?! Followed by, get in to help stop it.

This kind of isht makes me sick.

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • 14 & 18 years old...these girls. who taught them to act like this? this is pretty horrible.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • How horrible. I was afraid to open the link first, because I was afraid it was at the McDonalds across from my office here in Seattle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • seriously why doesnt anyone ever step in? they all want to put some sh!t on youtube and be internet famous. wtf
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image breezyblueyez:
    seriously why doesnt anyone ever step in? they all want to put some sh!t on youtube and be internet famous. wtf

I agree. If I would have been there you bet your a$$ I would have jumped in and pulled them apart. I hate that people just stand there and watch. It's sick. Even more so that people videotape it for youtube. Makes me sick.