October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW post!

As y'all know, I sing with an organization called Sweet Adelines.  We sing acapella four part harmony...all women.  Think The Sing Off without the beat box  :)

Anyway, I sing in a chorus here in RIchmond as well as in a quartet.  The organization has regional competitions every spring in order to qualify to go to the International competitions in the fall.  There are medals for 1st thru 5th in chorus categories as well as in quartets.

My chorus came in 2nd place overall and 2nd in our size category.  But the best part is that my quartet, after only 6 months together and working from 2 states came in 5th!  It is the highest I have ever scored in a quartet and I am over the moon!

Yeah me!!!  I'd add a photo if I could remember how  :)

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: AW post!