Money Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

At this point, they should really salary me....

I've been working nonstop the last two days, it's been insane.  Work is never like this.

So, I just figured I should try to check in at some point and see how everyone is doing...I'm enjoying having a purpose at work but miss being able to check in here!

I don't think I even logged in yesterday, it was so insane.

I am raising a glass to all of you who do this kind of thing every day... 

Re: At this point, they should really salary me....

• What do you do?
    The way forward is clear
  • I do IT support but now I'm moving into development on some projects so it's getting insane.  I'm the PM on like three different projects with two more I'm participating on.  And they are all having deadlines rightnow.
  • image starburst2785:
    I do IT support but now I'm moving into development on some projects so it's getting insane.  I'm the PM on like three different projects with two more I'm participating on.  And they are all having deadlines rightnow.

Would you make less as salary? As an IT Person, i gotta say I get the $hit end of the stick with salary as well as DH.  Put in over 70 hrs a weeks..and salary gets no over time where we work.  I know our contractors and hourly people here make off pretty well, paid lot better then I do.