Boston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Snow snow....go AWAY

Ugh. I just took the dogs out for a walk and there is already a dusting on the ground. I saw that my area might get 6''......I am so over it and it has just begun.

Re: Snow snow....go AWAY

• 6 inches??!!  If this is any more than a dusting I am going to cry.  In fact, I'm pissed that it's snowing at all; it should just be rain damnit!

I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    image image
  • Seriously! Even though we are only 20 miles outside of Boston, we always seem to get more snow.
  • I am so upset over this snow.  My tulips were coming out!  I hope they don't die. 
  • I just took the dog out, and there's like an inch and a half of slushy snow on the ground. I hate snow.  And mother nature.
    Erica & Alan
    October 1, 2010

[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/mokey75/IMG_0222-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I was surprised to wake up to about an inch and a half, I thought we were getting all rain in the city! 

Oh well, I'll be on a plane to Las Vegas in 5 hours where it is currently 90*.  Sorry ladies!  Stick out tongue

• image SCM1011:

I was surprised to wake up to about an inch and a half, I thought we were getting all rain in the city! 

Oh well, I'll be on a plane to Las Vegas in 5 hours where it is currently 90*.  Sorry ladies!  Stick out tongue

So jealous!  

• its sooooo gross and slushy in wrentham...ughhhhhh its just obnoxious....

SCM when's the flight to vegas? LOL

Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

Getting fit for IVF! :) (add another 20lbs and you have my total weight lost! :) )

• It's a gross, slushy mess out there. I'm just glad Fridays are casual days at my office. I hate walking through yucky weather in nicer clothes.
    image image
  • My half mile walk to the bus stop this morning was not pleasant.  I can't wait until I can enjoy it again!
  • I would like to give a giant 2 fingered salute to the ahole who decided to drive right up alongside the bus stop this morning at about 30 mph, where there was at least 3 inches of water.  Fortunately, I stepped back in time, but the woman next to me wasn't so lucky.

What the funk is wrong with people?

Erica & Alan
    October 1, 2010

[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/mokey75/IMG_0222-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image ead1975:

I would like to give a giant 2 fingered salute to the ahole who decided to drive right up alongside the bus stop this morning at about 30 mph, where there was at least 3 inches of water.  Fortunately, I stepped back in time, but the woman next to me wasn't so lucky.

What the funk is wrong with people?

Oh that totally sucks!  I'm sorry, what a horrible way to start the day!

Whenever we get a storm like this I have to time my walk to the bus stop around when there's a break in traffic so I don't get sloshed by one of the giant puddles.  I was fairly successful today but got hit a little bit by one car.  Like I said, thank goodness for casual Fridays!

image image