Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

5 random questions for your thursday

1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them?

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like?

3) what video game consoles do you own?

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks?

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees?

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: 5 random questions for your thursday

• 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them?
    yes, way too many of them. and no, i read almost zero...i just can't bring myself to unsubscribe because i might forget what websites they are from when i want to reference them later!

i think more monica than rachel, with a splash of phoebe for ditziness.

h and i have plenty-- old school nintendo, super nintendo, game cube, wii, ps1, ps2, xbox 360, and various versions of nintendo gameboys.

i think i might've once on an optional weekend..but one drink tops. it sounds like something i could've done, but i can't pinpoint the day. when i WFH at night, i might have a glass of wine or two.

yes

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

• 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them?
    no

Rachel for sure.

We have a Xbox 360 and that's it.  Up until Christmas we didn't have a dvd player...

No, unless you count the wine I drink at home alone when T is still awake.

Um no, I can barely touch my toes.  I am so not flexible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them?  No, email newsletters always seem like a great idea but then they annoy me

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like?  Monica

3) what video game consoles do you own?  None

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks?  only once or twice, and only when it was a work lunch with a drink involved.  I'm not a fan of drinking and then working.

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees?  Nope, but I can get my fingers down flat.

• 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? Not really. I don't like a lot of mail in my box. But since getting pg, I get a lot of baby-related email that's useful.

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like? I'm a good combination of Rachel and Phoebe, I think. LOL

3) what video game consoles do you own? XBox 360, PS3, and a Nintendo DS (does that count?),

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? Nope, never.

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? Yes.

greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? not on purpose do you read all of them? no

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like? Monica

3) what video game consoles do you own? xbox/kinect, wii, ps3

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? a few? no one? yes

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? yes

• 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? yes, no.

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like? monica, lol.

3) what video game consoles do you own? ps3, wii, ps2, ps1.

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? the day after... lol. no.

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? yes.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? Yes, the one I do yes

3) what video game consoles do you own? Maybe I should name what I don't, lol! Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii, Ninteno DS, regular Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Gameboys plus PC's in almost every room in the house. H and I are massive gamers, can ya tell? Stick out tongue

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? Yes. It was a double shift, my body was hurting hella bad and H and I went to Red Robin near work so I could eat beforehand and I slipped in a few shots of Tequila as well.

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? Yes. I'm super stretchy like that.

• 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? Yes, no.

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like? I'd like to say Rachel, but I'm probably closer to Monica.  None of them really though.

3) what video game consoles do you own? Wii and a really old Nintendo.

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? Yes, but once was when I worked at a firm (before law school) and the attorneys took us out for a celebratory lunch and then we got yelled at, and the other was a few weeks ago (I work for myself and had a drink at lunch, no court in the afternoon), but realized that I am a total loss if I drink at lunch, so no more.  If I want to drink, I will just leave early and go to happy hour.  ; )

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? Not right now, but I have been able too.  I need to get rid of some belly.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? Nope

3) what video game consoles do you own? Xbox360 and a Wii. H got the new DS 3D it's crazy cool, but I can't look at it right now. It makes me sick.

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? Sorta, it was for a volunteer thing. It is actually written into our handbook we can have two drinks at lunch.

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? Nope

image image image
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • image jennlin:

1) do you subscribe to newsletters in your email? do you read all of them? I subscribe to too many and read maybe half. It's something to do on the bus commute in the mornings

2) which FRIENDS character do you think you are most like? hmmm not sure...

3) what video game consoles do you own? Wii and Xbox

4) have you ever gone to work after you've had a few drinks? That would put me drinking at 5:30 in the morning... so no

5) can you place your palms flat on the floor without bending your knees? oh man I used to be able to! Not so much anymore :(

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!