Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

good morning! friday-eve!

good morning ladies! i had nothing super eventful yesterday..i didn't even see my brother before he left....i guess that's not a big deal because i really get sick of seeing him after the first 20 minutes usually. either way, him and his gf are gone. i really never understand my brother..and my parents relationship with their son... i think i'm just too americanized to understand the idealizing of your eldest son, no matter what a dipsht he is. /vent.

i took a pee test yesterday. and collectively as a whole, the seattle nesties got some last night....weeeeeeee...........

have a great day!

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.

Re: good morning! friday-eve!

• image jennlin:

i took a pee test yesterday. and collectively as a whole, the seattle nesties got some last night....weeeeeeee...........

have a great day!

Pee Test?! Got some?! Wooo Hoooo!

we did pretty much nothing last night exect for watching Idol - I am loving htis season.

I slept in a little bit this morning and it felt sooo good. I don't know why I've just been completely wiped out lately.... I can't wait for it to be the weekend

• pee test? is there something that you need to share with the class?

oh wait, that pee test. nm. 

Um.. .I got my ipad last night and I'm really embarassed to admit this, but I don't see what the big deal is. It's cool, but I thought it was going to be cooler. Embarrassed

Other than that I didn't really do anything last night. 

• image uwhuskygirl:

pee test? is there something that you need to share with the class?

it was to verify that i'm not on crack. i made a charlie sheen joke earlier this week. i hope that doesn't show up in my system.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image jennlin:
    image uwhuskygirl:

pee test? is there something that you need to share with the class?

it was to verify that i'm not on crack. i made a charlie sheen joke earlier this week. i hope that doesn't show up in my system.

I just looked. You're totally flagged. Wink