Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dog Boarding recs?

Hi Ladies-

Wondering if any of you are in Tacoma area and know of any good boarding places? I have one that I love here in Portland, but I'm honestly up in that area so often that my friend said I should have one up near here, too. I'm going to be up there this weekend and would love to check a few places out. (I'd actually prefer closer to Tacoma/Olympia area rather than closer to Seattle)

Thanks!

Learning to start all over again... Blog

Re: Dog Boarding recs?

• This one seems to have received great reviews online...anyone know anything about them?

http://www.country-kennels.net/

Learning to start all over again... Blog
  • Sorry, i'm in the area, but my in-laws always take care of our dog... good luck!
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)
  • We always have friends or family take care of our pups too... but my vet does boarding - Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital. I don't know what their rates are, but they have a nice facility.
  • I adore our boarder, but they are in Redmond, so not close. Let me know if you want their contact info.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne