Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW Wednesday!

Re: AW Wednesday!

• i can't believe its already wednesday.  i am having a great week.

- dh is a sweetheart and put together 80% of the nursery (all but the crib) while i was on travel last week.  i am so excited to put some finishing touches on it this weekend.

- i am apparently doing a good enough job to be nominated for an award that sends me to lunch with some bigwigs in may.  fingers crossed.

- i take after my dad's side of the family at producing large and in charge babies.  guffman is weighing in at 4.5lbs already and they are considering induction prior to 42 weeks for that and a few other reasons.  dear lawd i am looking at a 9 pounder if it continues at this pace. 

• awesome news, Erin!
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I returned to work on Monday.

I have managed to survive so far.

That's about as good as it gets for the moment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have an interview on Monday!  Although I'll be sad to leave the little man, I am so freakin excited about this opportunity.  I've got fingers and toes crossed.
  • I have decided to "out" my pregnancy on fb on Friday... so people are completely confused.

• image jessica0602:
    I have decided to "out" my pregnancy on fb on Friday... so people are completely confused.

Good luck!

I outed myself last week. Mostly all of my family & DHs family already knew. They actually started to ask why I didnt put it out there yet.

• image jessica0602:
    I have decided to "out" my pregnancy on fb on Friday... so people are completely confused.

haha - amazing.  april fools, peeps!

• I ran 4 miles yesterday with my 5K pace.  Could this mean I am getting faster/stronger??  I sure hope so.  

I have a 10K this weekend and I am pretty sure I am going to finish last.  Take that for an AW!

• image jessica0602:

This was my plan, but I did it a few days earlier. I love the idea though!

• Jess, that's awesome.

My AW is that we had a broker open house on Tuesday, where more than 20 brokers came through to see the house. Apparently they all raved about how well it showed, and how tastefully it was decorated. I'm patting myself on the back.

• image tracyd21:

I ran 4 miles yesterday with my 5K pace.  Could this mean I am getting faster/stronger??  I sure hope so.  

YES! Your endurance is getting better and your body is getting used to performing at a higher level for a longer period of time.  

• I finally finished the kid's invites (with a little help from Office Max) and got them out in the mail.  That was a huge mess but I think they turned out okay.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • This isn't that big of an AW, but I passed my 1 hour glucose test.  Cookies for all!

DD: 6-24-11

EDD: 9-20-14

• image tracyd21:

I ran 4 miles yesterday with my 5K pace.  Could this mean I am getting faster/stronger??  I sure hope so.  

I have a 10K this weekend and I am pretty sure I am going to finish last.  Take that for an AW!

Umm in my mind you are a rockstar.

• I'm back on my diet.  It's day 2, with yesterday off to scarf down 2 hot dogs and popcorn at CBP.

This time it's for real, yo. I am doing this.

I also got two compliments on my shirt today.

I had a wreck of a day yesterday, but that's for the confessions thread.

• Yesterday and Monday I really wanted to leave work and be put in a padded room where I could destroy things but this week is finally looking up. Plus I'm getting a dog!

My husband is awesome. That is all.

My little nuggets

• I ran across the Ben Franklin Bridge and back over lunch today. I almost passed out from fumes but I felt good afterwards!
    My Boys

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9vkzn.jpg[/IMG]
  • hello everyone =)

ive been too tied up at work to nest...

my AW....I lost 15 lbs in the past 2 weeks!!!  I still cant believe it.  (following a 1500 calorie diet, eating a TON of veggies and fiber)  I feel great

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iwabh1.jpg[/IMG]
  • tomorrow is my last day of work. i 'm kind of freaking out though
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • image MsKellDel:
    tomorrow is my last day of work. i 'm kind of freaking out though

forgive my ignorance...last day forever or for maternity leave? if ML, how come so early?

My little nuggets