Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

IHO today's RFOTD, what's your favorite type of chocolate?

What's your favorite type of chocolate?

What type of chocolate does your DH/SO like?

Do you like white chocolate?

Re: IHO today's RFOTD, what's your favorite type of chocolate?

• What's your favorite type of chocolate?

Milk...silkier and creamier, more melt in your mouth the better

He's not picky...he'll eat it all

not really

• Favorite: Dark chocolate with raspberry or hazelnut. My favorite brands are Cote d'Or and Perugina

DH: He likes white chocolate, esp with macadamia nuts

I like white chocolate best when mixed with dark and milk chocolate. I liked white alone as a kid more.

• My favorite type of chocolate is dark chocolate - Scharffen Berger is good, though I'm not sure I've had any since they merged with Hershey - not sure if that has affected it at all. 

DH's favorite type of chocolate is milk chocolate

White chocolate isn't even chocolate and I don't like it.  DH's family has a wholesale bakery, and when we've had this discussion, he always tells me that technically they are called "white chips" and not even white chocolate.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What's your favorite type of chocolate? I can't pick just one type! I like pretty much any high quality chocolate, whether dark, milk or white. Bonus points if it has some kind of interesting flavoring. I love anything with hazelnut or orange, and I've enjoyed chocolates with different spices, rosewater, etc.

He likes dark chocolate best, and I've kind of trained him to like the good stuff ;)  He won't eat white chocolate.

Yes.
  • What's your favorite type of chocolate? Dark chocolate

What type of chocolate does your DH/SO like? Mostly milk chocolate but he will eat any type

Do you like white chocolate? If it is mixed in with milk or dark chocolate, but not on its own

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • To those of you who like dark chocolate, how dark do you like it? Like 72%? 86%? 98%? 
  • image kouiii:
    What's your favorite type of chocolate? Dark! And I love milk and PB or Caramel, or Almonds. I love the Ghiradelli squares with caramel.

What type of chocolate does your DH/SO like? He loves chocolate-but he likes chocolate/chocolate and especially chocolate mousse.

Do you like white chocolate? Blech.
  • my fave: skor, and any kind with caramel inside..like caramelo's yum!

the hubby: his current fave is kit kat

i can't stand white chocolate...dark chocolate..meh not really, unless it's like a pepermint patty or something, which i rarely have.

my <3

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ch9cau.jpg[/IMG]

Winston my sexy kitty :)
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/182kk5.jpg[/IMG]
  • What's your favorite type of chocolate? ? I like milk chocolate, crispy rice chocolate, and the ones with hazelnut. Occasionally, I like dark chocolate

What type of chocolate does your DH/SO like? ? Dark ones. 80+% dark. Sometimes 90+% dark.

Do you like white chocolate? ? I used not to. Now, I do.
  • 1. Milk.

2. At one point he claimed milk, but lately he's been into dark.

3. Not really, only when it's mixed with other stuff, like in cookies or something.