Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My report on Flying Monkey.

So, last week you ladies helped me b/c I was having a hard time deciding which cake to order from Flying Monkey...Black Velvet, Peanut Butter Cup, Guinness or Flourless Chocolate.

I ordered a small Black Velvet cake on Wednesday to be picked up Friday. Flying Monkey requests 48 hours for orders. I stopped by the Market before catching my train home. I watched them look through all of their orders, check the refrigerators and flip through their order book frantically. Unfortunately, there was a mix-up and the cake was never baked.  :-(

I didn't have time to wait for a new cake to be baked (there was a train to catch), but there were tons of apologies and the ladies at Flying Monkey offered me a dozen cupcakes on the house to make up for the mistake.  I took home four flavors: black velvet, espresso, peanut butter and Irish cream. I have split a few of the flavors with mr erbur and still have quite a few left. They were wonderful!  The black velvet is still the best, by far. 

What could have been a negative situation turned out well, thanks to their quick thinking. I still need to order a cake from them; mr erbur's bday is in a few weeks and will probably do it then.

Re: My report on Flying Monkey.