May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cole and kare

hi! i meant to thk you for your responses to my fence post (haha fence post). we had a handyman come over tonight. he said the fence is fixable. we also asked for quotes on adding a gate to our deck. because our deck spans the whole length and width of our yard except for three feet before the fence, i think the deck will be sufficient enclosure. i also think that 3 feet will be more useable space for a garden or something without the fence there because it will be easier to get back there.
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: cole and kare

• that's a good idea!
  • i kept thinking this morning how i torn i was, and how i wish i could see it both ways. this afternoon i saw a TH with the same exact set-up. basically a large deck that spans the yard and no fence. it look GREAT! i'm really excited now. i think the fence is redundant.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • That does sound like a good solution!
    image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.