Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kids hair cuts

Where do you get your kids' hair cut?  We've been to Family Fun Cutz 3 times and E hates it.  We've had 2 different stylists and neither were very good.  He looks like he belongs in Dumb and Dumber after the last one (several months ago).

Any other places?

Re: Kids hair cuts

• What about that sportsman haircut place at Village Pointe?  Only thinking that since they specialize in boys. 
  • We've always had great luck at Great Clips on 90th off of Sorensen (DH and O like Kari).
    Holly
  • I just have one of the girls at the gym (Lifetime) do the boys' hair...we only charge $15 there for kids cuts, and I think that's about what they charge at Sports Clips and Family Cutz...and the spa/salon is open to the public, so anyone can go there.
  • Andy takes Colin over to Lavista... the old mayor cuts hair at a place right by the LaVista Keno. They do a nice job and it's cheap. It's not a fancy "kids" place... but it gets the job done. Let me know if you want me to text you the name of it :) 

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • image NebraskaBride06:
    Andy takes Colin over to Lavista... the old mayor cuts hair at a place right by the LaVista Keno. They do a nice job and it's cheap. It's not a fancy "kids" place... but it gets the job done. Let me know if you want me to text you the name of it :) 

Please :)

There's also one of those sports hair places by our house I might look into.  The problem is that he has SO much hair and needs an actual cut, we can't just trim it.  Ugh

• I take Hunter to the gal that does mine. It's $10 and we have to go all the time cuz his hair grows like a weed. Traci @ Creative Hair off 120th and Pacific. She has two young children of her own and is very sweet and patient. I've been seeing her for many years. I use to work with her at another salon.
    Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09