BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I swear to Bob!

I hate it *HATE IT* when my cousins who stay at home and are breeders complain on FB about how awful and tiring their days have been, even though their kids are in school already so they literally stay at home on their asses. They make stupid comments like TGIF - really!?!? you don't work. You don't get a TGIF! UGH what a monday, I have to do laundry. really? I got to do laundry on the weekend while I am not resting from my 55+ hour work week.

Meanwhile, I'm at work with a demanding career and get to come home and be a single parent to SS while H is out on business all week.

Go fvck yourself, mmmkay?

Follow Me on Pinterest

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I swear to Bob!

• image vxs0038:

Meanwhile, I'm at work with a demanding career and get to come home and be a single parent to SS while H is out on business all week.

Go fvck yourself, mmmkay?

Pretty sure I'd have told the same thing to a parent who left their child with me all week.
  • She chose to have 4 kids back to back and to stay at home.

She has no one to blame but herself.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I was referring to your husband.
  • Are you sure that they just sit on their asses all day? The SAHM I know work hard, all day. That includes finding things to do while their kids are in school.

And....I hate to say this, but when you say they shouldn't complain because they chose to be a SAHM then it's hypocritical of you to throw out that you work and single parent SS when that's what you chose to do.

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.
  • image amaretto*sour:

Are you sure that they just sit on their asses all day? The SAHM I know work hard, all day. That includes finding things to do while their kids are in school.

And....I hate to say this, but when you say they shouldn't complain because they chose to be a SAHM then it's hypocritical of you to throw out that you work and single parent SS when that's what you chose to do.

What I'm trying to say is that working parents have the same home responsibilities +work. It sucks ass when I work all week and all I want to do is enjoy my weekend with my ss & h and we can't because we are doing laundry, cleaning house, etc.

Meanwhile, I see their posts and they are going out enjoying their time as a family.

...and ala - I was a little slow on your response. lol

Follow Me on Pinterest

• image vxs0038:
    image amaretto*sour:

Are you sure that they just sit on their asses all day? The SAHM I know work hard, all day. That includes finding things to do while their kids are in school.

What I'm trying to say is that working parents have the same home responsibilities +work. It sucks ass when I work all week and all I want to do is enjoy my weekend with my ss & h and we can't because we are doing laundry, cleaning house, etc.

Meanwhile, I see their posts and they are going out enjoying their time as a family.

...and ala - I was a little slow on your response. lol

I'm sure you enjoy driving your expensive car and living in your large house.. Those things are trade offs for your choices.  Just something to think about.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/33e3i48.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2zrdis5.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have a few SAHMs on my Facebook who have a nicer home than us, get to raise their ONE child, do all these crafty things and dont' seem to have a care in the world.

OH and they judge mothers who send their kids to daycares. Must be nice if you don't have to work, but for some not working isn't an option. 

Me:32 DH:33
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~
    Jan 2012 - SA, low numbers and also low T
    Mar 2013 - see first Uro - recommends seeing RE
    May 2012 - see RE who recommends a new Uro who specializes in MFI
    May 2012 - HSG: tubes clear
    DH Surgery: 8/30/12- Bi-lateral Varicocele repair
    Wait
    IUI#1:12/19/12-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(7M post wash)+ progesterone= BFN
    SA:1/11/12- 38%motility, 2% morph
    IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart...still measuring small. To God be the Glory!!
    2/28/13 - heart rate = 147bpm!! Measuring on target!
    3/21 - First OB Appt
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
  • image conradtn:

I have a few SAHMs on my Facebook who have a nicer home than us, get to raise their ONE child, do all these crafty things and dont' seem to have a care in the world.

LMFAO
  • image alabaster_angel:
    image conradtn:

I have a few SAHMs on my Facebook who have a nicer home than us, get to raise their ONE child, do all these crafty things and dont' seem to have a care in the world.

LMFAO

Well that's why I said "don't seem" I'm purely going by her multiple FB status updates. They're all what to buy at the grocery store, what pattern she should use for her new quilt, and all the cute things her baby does all day, oh and the most recent was where she should go for a prenatal massage.  She wanted to me Ms. Suzie Homemaker and she got it.

Me:32 DH:33
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~
    Jan 2012 - SA, low numbers and also low T
    Mar 2013 - see first Uro - recommends seeing RE
    May 2012 - see RE who recommends a new Uro who specializes in MFI
    May 2012 - HSG: tubes clear
    DH Surgery: 8/30/12- Bi-lateral Varicocele repair
    Wait
    IUI#1:12/19/12-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(7M post wash)+ progesterone= BFN
    SA:1/11/12- 38%motility, 2% morph
    IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart...still measuring small. To God be the Glory!!
    2/28/13 - heart rate = 147bpm!! Measuring on target!
    3/21 - First OB Appt
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~