Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OB/GYNs in Council Bluffs?

I hate that I can't see the midwives any longer.  We have really great insurance but since H works for the State (of Iowa) now, we are limited to Iowa providers.

Anyway, I have to find a new OB/GYN in Iowa.  We also need a pediatrician and thus far, none of the suggestions I received are ones we want to go to.   So, taking suggestions there, too.

Thanks.

Re: OB/GYNs in Council Bluffs?

• I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McIntyre at Bluffs OBGYN.  I have (and will continue to) driven to CB for all my appts just so I can see her.  She is awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image OxAMYxO:

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McIntyre at Bluffs OBGYN.  I have (and will continue to) driven to CB for all my appts just so I can see her.  She is awesome!

Really?!  Awesome!  Thanks!  

Now, I wonder if telling her you referred me would be a good thing or a bad thing. . .  Hmmm. . .  ;)

• I know a lot of people here go see Dr Garcia.

We see Dr Boomgaars as a pedi....he's nice as far as being a dr goes.

• I LOVE Dr. Tolosa!  His office is at Mercy, but he only delivers at Jennie.  His office staff is great too.  
  • image KelleyGreen:
    I LOVE Dr. Tolosa!  His office is at Mercy, but he only delivers at Jennie.  His office staff is great too.  

I have heard great things him as well!

Jennie, she might not even know who the heck I am at this point - I am def overdue for a pap. ;)  Really though, I love her.  So much so that I sent her flowers after Audrey was born.. considering she saved my life, it was the least I could do.  She's super chill, was able to calm me down in the middle of a sh*tstorm.. yet is also really direct and to the point at the same time.  Love her!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers