Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

help me with angry birds

Okay, so I downloaded valentines day angry birds on my droid. It runs a little choppy, it that norm?

Anyways, I cant even get past the first level where I slingshot the birds. What is the goal? I killed 2 little pigs, and 1 large pig with a bow in its hair, and I still lost (had 2 large pigs left) -- am I supposed to kill all the pigs? How can I do that with just 4 birds?

Re: help me with angry birds

• You have to kill all the pigs.  Different birds do different things.  Try tapping on your screen when the bird is midair to see what it can do.  Some lay bomb eggs, some multiply, some will go faster, etc.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Google whichever version you have & it gives you videos that show how to kill the pigs.  I've used it every now & then when I've been stuck on a level forever.  It's nice because you can see exactly where they line up the slingshot to kill them all!
  • The version I had on my droid started to run a little choppy too and then it just got worse and worse, so I eventually deleted the app.  Now that I know there are other versions available..I may try a different one.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DH is an addict!  I don't play, but I know that he finds the videos online very helpful when he's stuck!