Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Cleaning after renovation

Hi ladies,

My kitchen renovation is wrapping up next week, and my contractor did not work very hard to keep drywall dust/dirt etc out of other rooms of my house :(

I'm planning to start the clean up process this weekend for rooms that can be completely shut off from the kitchen (just incase he makes another mess).

I plan to wipe down the walls and dust/wipe down everything in the rooms, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has any tips, product recommendations, etc to make sure I'm not breathing in drywall dust for the next 10 years!

TIA

Re: Cleaning after renovation