Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grand Canyon Tours from Vegas Recs

My husband and I are going to Vegas in April (him for a conference, me to relax) and I wanted to take some time out and see the Grand Canyon, since I have never been.  We go to Vegas every year, but we have never wanted to "waste" a day, but since he has to work all day and has already seen the Canyon, I figure this is the perfect time.

Any body take any of the tours and have a company that they would recommend?

Thanks.

Re: Grand Canyon Tours from Vegas Recs

• I would recommend Pink Jeep Tours.  They are more expensive than the other companies but I highly recommend them.  They are a "luxury" jeep and will only hold 10 people.  We used them when we were there a few months ago and the tour guide was amazing. 
    Anniversary
  • I do not remember the name but I want to describe the day to you.
    It was incredibly easy and we had more time that day to do stuff.

We were picked up that morning by a van and taken directly to McCarran Airport (I think we were lucky last pick up) Less than 20 min...got to see the dessert and outside of the strip.

At the airport we checked in waited 20 min. and got on the helicopter rode for (I was nauseous) so it seemed like forever--but it was great. We landed at the bottom of the canyon. Picnic 20 min, and then flew back and immediately got on a van and went back to the strip. We chose to get off at a different hotel just so we could see it and walked back to our own.  If I can find the name I will post again.

Our helicopter was very brightly colored but I don't see an advertisement on any photos, the pilot was awesome and very personable.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • We used this

My inlaws have used the two times also. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers