September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Let down

I had my 1st sonogram last Monday. According to my last period, I was 9 weeks along. I was hoping the sonogram would show that I was even farther along, because I am getting so big. After a whole week of waiting to hear from my Dr, she calls and says I'm only 7 weeks now. So that means that I am just getting huge very early. I guess I shouldn't complain because its alot more fun eating everything rather than all the dieting I did before the wedding Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let down

• baby makes the belly go round Smile

image Anniversary
  • Aw, sorry to hear you're disappointd, but congrats on being pg!  I did the same thing after the wedding - started eating whatever I wanted! 

I've heard from some friends that they were ravenous early in pregnancy, then things got more on track later.  Have you had morning sickness? 

• That sounds kind of odd - that she'd have you a full 2 weeks off.  If she's doing it by the sonogram, it could just be a measurement issue.  They'll change your due date a few times before they finally get it settled.  Just enjoy the lack of nausea Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • Maybe there's two babies in there! :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • image sunshine_day_dreams:
    Maybe there's two babies in there! :-)

MEANIE!!!!  ;) 

• image shauni27:

image sunshine_day_dreams:

MEANIE!!!!  ;) 

Aw, I didn't mean it that way.  Some people would be excited about two babies.  I think... :-P

Vacation

Vacation
  • image sunshine_day_dreams:
    image shauni27:

image sunshine_day_dreams:

MEANIE!!!!  ;) 

Aw, I didn't mean it that way.  Some people would be excited about two babies.  I think... :-P

I would be excited!  Knock it out with one pregnancy.

• Is it horrible that when I see those fruit/veggie pregnancy tickers it makes me hungry? It makes me feel like some type of crazy baby-eater or something. But, they're better than those tickers that just go into way too much detail.

I thought typically you don't gain a lot of weight until the end of the first trimester?

Now that I'm done rambling, congrats!

• Well, it could be because they automatically put your at 2 weeks when you conceive. So when they actually check based on the development of the baby, it will be 2 weeks off...was your due date changed? If not, then it's really the same thing :)
  • image lovethebeach16:

Is it horrible that when I see those fruit/veggie pregnancy tickers it makes me hungry? It makes me feel like some type of crazy baby-eater or something. But, they're better than those tickers that just go into way too much detail.

I thought typically you don't gain a lot of weight until the end of the first trimester?

Now that I'm done rambling, congrats!

I hate those with a passion.  I do not need to see a photo of what the fetus looks like, kthxbai.

• So far I havent had any morning sickness. I have been crazy hungry for the last 3 weeks, but its finally tapering off. I want twins, I go by that theory of knock 2 out at once. DH does not feel the same lol.

I hate the tickers with too much info. Dh and I call the baby by whatever it is that week, like baby blueberry. Its easier than saying he/she, even though DH keeps saying she because he's so hopeful. With 3 boys already, I think the odds are def not in his favor on that one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hang in there!!....a lot of times early on it's mostly crazy bloat that comes and goes...i also felt "huge" earlier on from the bloat and actually eating after the prewedding skinniness Wink

i'm 18 weeks now and i have a small bump...some baby and the rest from everything else being pushed up and out of the way...i feel like i look like i ate too many holiday cookies ;-)

i think the food tickers help me really understand what size the baby is...like holy cow there's a sweet potato in there!

yay for 9/10 babies!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FIrst off.. Congrats Neon and Taylor! :) Yay for other 9/10 girlies who are KU. I lost 12 pounds the first 18 weeks so far. I have a feeling at my 22 week check up next week that I will have gained some back. I didn't have any MS either, but I was hungrier in the beginning. That did subside though and my appetite did go away! Good luck with everything! :) Carter is now the size of a banana and kicking up a storm.. it is so exciting to see how much he is growing! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married My Best Friend on 9/17/2010