April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hot Wifey Monday / WW Check In!

So how are we doing ladies?  It's been a month!

Do you feel happy with where you are at?

What are you hoping to change during the second month?

How much weight did you lose this past month?

~Melissa~
Shmel's Blog

Re: Hot Wifey Monday / WW Check In!

• Well, I've already filled you in but this weekend has been my WORST since I started this health kick.  DH went out of town today for 2 weeks and it was an emotional/being together weekend that consisted of lots of alcohol and bad for me food.

Back at the gym today for my hour workout.  I have to eat a little more because I am getting light-headed.  I'm aiming for 1300-1400 calories now with the amount of calories I'm burning!

• I finally started back at the gym after my doctor required rest period from surgery and let me tell you, the first day back I could barely walk to the car afterwards! It got much easier as the week went on and it's actually starting to feel good.

I started eating better 2 weeks ago and I lost 4 pounds! 

I want to keep at cardio and weights, but try to change it up so I don't get bored, since that is my biggest downfall. My job has a fitness department with free trainers so I think I'm going to call them up and get an appointment. I think having someone there pushing me to do more than I think can will definitely help.

I'm going to keep trying to eat well and I'm considering it my training for when I do get a BFP because DH and I want to TTC ASAP!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow, it's already been a month?  Geez!  So far, I've succeeded in my goal of maintaining!  I've been eating pretty well and next month I'm going to focus more on exercise! GL to everyone [email protected]
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Do you feel happy with where you are at?

This week I did not lose, but I'm down 6.4 lbs total now.  I haven't been working out and so although I'm not gaining, I'm not losing either.   I'd like to get to a 10lb total weight loss for now, so I'm well on my way.

What are you hoping to change during the second month?

I have to get back to the gym - I had a bad cold/cough that lasted 2 weeks, so I wasn't working out as much as I was.  I have to get back to my 3x a week walk/jog routine. 

• Last week was probably my worst of 2011, but overall I'm happy with my progress. I have decided that I am content with the weight I'm at now -- I could be a little thinner, but enjoying life and food etc. just isn't worth 3-4 lbs for me to sacrifice. SOOO back into the swing of working out 3-4 days a week (last week I only had 2, eek!) and I'll continue eating well during the week.
  • Down 4 lbs. for the month.  This past week I didn't lose OR gain - stayed exactly the same!!!  Not bad, but could be better.  I couldn't work out Friday or Saturday because I was fighting a sore throat but I will make up for it this week - that IS, if I'm not buried in the snow!!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]