D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is everyone back to normal today?

I hope everyone has their power restored and their sanity back!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Is everyone back to normal today?

• Power restored.  Not sure if sanity is back yet.  :)  I'm still exhausted from the drama last week. I hope we don't get another dose of winter misery today/tomorrow...
  • Actually, this morning is when disaster struck. No hot water at 5 am and then hot water spewing from our heater at 7 am. Boo. I'm home waiting for the plumber.
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We were really lucky that we were only out for a little over 24 hours up in Colesville... so we've been back to "normal" for a while --- but I realized this weekend that we, and our poor pup, are going completely stir crazy and need to find something look forward to that will get us out of this house.  I think I need to start planning a pup friendly vacation.

Any suggestions?

• Power is back but I have to get two different insurance paperwork tasks done today. I had intended to do them on Thursday and Friday..... Of course, it's a pain because I don't have an ink cartridge for my printer or a fax machine, so I have to hope that the company will give me an email address to use to send in the paperwork. 

I haven't spent any time in our basement office since the baby was born, but I think we'll be down there today for awhile. Thank goodness for bouncy seats. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are.  it's very nice :) I like cooking and having phone service and sleeping in my own bed