International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Boobs

Someone please explain the male fascination with them.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Boobs

• Haha this made me laugh. My guess it's because they don't have them Smile
  • image BoiseBride03:
    Haha this made me laugh. My guess it's because they don't have them Smile

Maybe it is their version of an oepdius complex?

• image twopeasinapod:

image BoiseBride03:
    Haha this made me laugh. My guess it's because they don't have them Smile

Maybe it is their version of an oepdius complex?

Big Smile lol.

• H's explanation is "they're good. Some are bad, but most are good".

That didn't really help answer the question did it.

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/i/ie6m2rqto.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • It's training passed on from generation to generation, along with a Freudian desire to have what is hidden and not available to them, along the fact that they are something a guy can play with on our bodies (soft, warm, cuddly)...and my DH said they stare at you so you can't help but look at them (yes, he's gross at times).
  • LOL @ Lorry's comment!  Big Smile

I'm curious, what sparked this post?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha...if you find out let me know.  I told hubs last night that just because they are "his", he doesn't get 24 hour anytime access to them whenever he likes.  He disagreed. 

Think I'm gonna start carrying a squirt gun with me and squirt him with water everytime he reaches for the ladies. 

Our sweet little guy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Israel Blog!
  • image Shekels831:

Haha...if you find out let me know.  I told hubs last night that just because they are "his", he doesn't get 24 hour anytime access to them whenever he likes.  He disagreed. 

Think I'm gonna start carrying a squirt gun with me and squirt him with water everytime he reaches for the ladies. 

DH claims they are his too!! I think it may be a man thing! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Beth seems to like mine pretty well too. :-)
  • image Scooke924:

DH tends to think that he owns them, and that while we are watching TV it is appropriate to hold at least one of them, or that just a squeeze of a boob will have me gagging for him...

• Blushing,

or that just a squeeze of a boob will have me gagging for him...

What, you mean this doesn?t just have you melting and ready to go in 2.1 seconds?!Wink
    mc: 5w3d 11/11/07 missed mc: 7w or 8w, d/c @11w 4/16/08 mc: 6wks 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • image lelia:

Blushing,

or that just a squeeze of a boob will have me gagging for him...

What, you mean this doesn?t just have you melting and ready to go in 2.1 seconds?!Wink

For some reason, No. Do you think there is something wrong with me? Should I go see a doctor? Wink

• I really think it's Oedipal! Boobs are for feeding babies. But men grow up and find them sexual. The part I don't get is why (most) women aren't that interested in boobs, but I guess that's because we have them? I dunno.
  • Oh...and isn't there some caveman instinct about wanting a woman with big boobs because she will give good nourishment to your offspring?
  • image BlushingRose:
    image Scooke924:

DH tends to think that he owns them, and that while we are watching TV it is appropriate to hold at least one of them, or that just a squeeze of a boob will have me gagging for him...

LOL!  I've had to remind H that they are not handles!

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/i/ie6m2rqto.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • image MouseInLux:
    image Shekels831:

Haha...if you find out let me know.  I told hubs last night that just because they are "his", he doesn't get 24 hour anytime access to them whenever he likes.  He disagreed. 

DH claims they are his too!! I think it may be a man thing! 

Add my DH to this group too!  

• image marista99:
    Oh...and isn't there some caveman instinct about wanting a woman with big boobs because she will give good nourishment to your offspring?

Not all men like them big though. There's a lot of variation about what men like in boobs, just like all the other body parts. (Yay for older brothers and lots of non-romantically-involved male roommates in my past to overhear talking about this.) Plus big fun bags doesn't mean lots of milk anyway.  

• Update: I asked my DH this question and he said "Because we sucked on them as babies!" which of course still doesn't explain why men are turned on by them and women mostly are not. But that was his theory.