Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HoCo Ladies - $8 Car Wash

Eversave has a $22.50 car wash in Columbia on sale for $10.  If you sign up to get the deals, you get a $2 credit, so you pay $8 for the car wash.  If you've already signed up for the deals prior to 2011 and you haven't purchased anything yet, you probably have a $5 credit, so you might get your car wash for $5.  I'm usually waaaaaaaaay too cheap to pay for a car wash and I just wash my car on my own, but at $5 I couldn't resist!!

http://eversave.com/share/jZM7

Re: HoCo Ladies - $8 Car Wash

• Have you used them before?  On the website a Super wash is only $15 so I am wondering why they are valuing the deal at $22.50??  
  • Nope, haven't used them before but I did see how they come up with the $22.50.  It's $15 for the Super Wash, plus they include the hand towel dry, hand clean wheels, etc. for $6, then they include a vacuum token, which must be worth $1.50.