9 to 5
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Customer Service Resume

I currently work as a bartender but am moving about an hour away in less than 30 days. I am going to stay at my current job for as long as I can handle, but I have a feeling the commute at 2 am is going to start wearing on me. I'd like to stay in customer service as preferably a waitress or something else where I'm always working with people. I would apply as another bartender, but drunks are really starting to wear on my mentality.

So, does anyone have any suggestions, hints, or tips, as either an employee or someone who hires, as to what I should have on my resume or what I can do to help my getting hired?

Thanks again ladies!

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley

We own our first home as of March 8, 2011!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Customer Service Resume

• I don't know if there's anything in particular you'd need for your field, but I'd be sure you had a good resume with the information you have. Google some resume examples and have at it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.