April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FINALLY!

I have lost about 15 pounds since the beginning of December and have noticed my work clothes a little baggy...well we went to JC Penny's (the best place for petite work pants IMO) and I went down a whole size!  I am a snug size 4!! YES!  I only have 10 more pounds to go to my goal weight of 125!

Re: FINALLY!

• Wow! Congrats!!!  That is really impressive!  What have you been doing?  I need to start figuring out a game plan so I can lose the baby weight!  Great job and I'm sure you'll make it to your goal weight soon!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/5vinr.jpg[/IMG]
  • Wow Barb that is awesome!! Congrats on getting so close to your goal weight. How tall are you? 125 is a pretty good weight for most average height girls. I'm a shrimp (barely 5'2") and I'm at 120, but still looking to get a little more toned up.

Let us know what your secrets are :-)

Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just had to tell myself to actually do it.  Instead of saying, "I'll do it tomorrow" I did it today.  I have been watching every little thing that goes into my mouth-but allowing myself yummy bad for me foods too!  I also excersize in about 12 different ways.  At home with videos and at the gym.

Yeah...I'm 5'1 so the extra weight doesn't sit well with me.  122 would put me right in the middle of a "healthy" BMI range.  I havne't been this small in YEARS.  I can do it though!

• That's awesome Barb! I am envious, but hopefully I will be where you are one day. I just started working out this past week and really watching what I eat.

Where did you get your gym exercises from? I found some workouts in my Fitness magazine, but I want to change it up so I don't get bored.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My gym offered a free personal training session.  I took a notebook with me and wrote down everything he told me so that I could go back and do it on my own.  If they didn't, I def. would have paid for ONE session to show me how to really use the machines and not look like a newb or hurt myself.  This way, I'm able to make up what I want to do daily and I change it up all the time! 

• Congrats Barb!  I was there, it's a fantastic feeling!  I think it is important to know exactly what you are eating, and that you are allowed bad-for-you foods sometimes (but it means some extra workout too).  GL with any extra weight you want to lose!  I'm at the maintaining phase, which is not easy either :P
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! :)
  • Congrats!! I lost 16 lbs before the wedding and was thrilled when I got into a size 4. Like literally danced in the dressing room.

That is wonderful.  Keep it up girl!

Danielle

• Good for you!  Congratzz!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • Congrats! That is really an accomplishment. Keep up the good work (and send some of your motivation my way if you could...)
  • Woo Hoo!!! Way to go :-))
    April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]
  • Congrats! 125 is my goal too... This weekend I was able to fit into my jeans... still have a small muffin top, but the jeans closed just fine without me laying down on the bed. LOL Keep it up...
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/10df5af.jpg[/IMG]
    ***Carli & Vero***
    est.
    4/24/10
  • That is so awesome! Keep up the good work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!  15 pounds is A LOT.  I don't care who you are.  Keep it up!
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog