April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T&Ps for DH... Update :)

Thanks for all the prayers, suggestions and good vibes everyone!  The surgery went really well, and DH and I are home now.  Currently he's napping on the recliner.  Basically I brought him home, he immediately got comfy on the recliner, I ordered and got pizza, we ate, and now he's sleeping.  He seems okay so far, but we'll see how he feels once the drugs wear off.  They gave him some good meds to take home for the pain though, should he need them.

Now I need a nap too... we've been up since 5 am!

Believe me, I am taking all of your advice and shared stories to heart, and it's comforting to hear all the success stories.  Thank you!

It's funny, DH was all about coming home and playing computer games, but he's zonked out now, LOL!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: T&Ps for DH... Update :)

• Glad he's getting some much needed rest now you better join him and put your feet up and take a nap too :)
  • Glad to hear that everything went well. Now go take care of yourself and the little bean while DH is sleeping.
    Anniversary

• Haha yeah sometimes our plans change after coming home from surgery!  Glad he's doing well. Now you too, go get some rest!  :)
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • Thanks gals!  Yup, I took a nap yesterday myself, and put my feet up for a while, then got into bed around 11 last night.  Just got up now to possibly shift to the recliner 'cos Paul started snoring.  Usually I nudge him so he flips over in his sleep, but I'm not going to bother him now; don't want him to instinctively flip and hurt himself!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• I'm so glad to hear it went well, hope you both are rested by now and Paul's feeling ok today.
    Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Glad to hear! Praying for a quick recovery.

Danielle

• Glad the surgery went well! How is he doing today?
    There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. - Ecc. 3:1 <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • Yay for a successful and complication free surgery.  Hope is feeling even better today!
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • Paul's feeling decent today... he's been a real trooper, only taking Advil for pain when needed (even though he has a prescription for Percocet).  I don't see how he does it, but I guess the surgeons did a really smooth job! 

I, on the other hand, am only too glad to not have to go in to work today.  Baby is growing like crazy right now and my abdomen is achy and feels about to burst!  It's official, I waddle now.

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• I'm so glad that the surgery when well.  It's unbelievable that he can get by just taking Advil! I understand not wanting to take the Percocet - I can't stand the way that stuff makes me feel.

I hope he continues to heal well.

ps - I'm loving that you are waddling now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic