September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hey I'm a Newbie!!

Hey everybody! I?m Kristin, Jim and I got married on the Eleventh of September 2010 J

We live in right next to Detroit with our two babies Beary and Millie both lab mixes. We just got back from our honeymoon a couple weeks ago and can?t wait for the sun to come out again.

I?ve been posting here and there in the Michigan local board and hope to post here too!!

Hope everyone?s Friday is going faster than mine!

Cheeks!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hey I'm a Newbie!!

• Welcome to the board!
    Hope to see you around more!
    image Anniversary
  • Welcome! Feel free to jump right in! I'm in Michigan too, but west of Detroit. I also have lab mixes. :)
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • Hi and welcome.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • welcome!  this is a fun and friendly and generally pretty active page, although i must admit, i am so busy at work now i havent been on too often!

where did you go for your honeymoon? 

• Welcome and congrats!
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • image tbearsangel:
    Welcome! Feel free to jump right in! I'm in Michigan too, but west of Detroit. I also have lab mixes. :)

Awesome! I grew up 30 minutes west of Detroit in Garden City. What are your poochies names?

Cheeks!
  • image shauni27:

We went on a cruise to the southern caribbean, I still have my tan! :)

Cheeks!
  • image Kirss:

image shauni27:

We went on a cruise to the southern caribbean, I still have my tan! :)

JEALOUS (it deserved an all caps response....) 

• Welcome!

I also have a Lab/shepard mix baby.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!  I'm jealous of the honeymoon and tan, too.  I need a vacation like nobody's business. :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • image Kirss:

image tbearsangel:
    Welcome! Feel free to jump right in! I'm in Michigan too, but west of Detroit. I also have lab mixes. :)

Awesome! I grew up 30 minutes west of Detroit in Garden City. What are your poochies names?

our 5 year old, black, lab/australian shepherd mix is Jetta, and our 1.5 year old, brown, lab/chow chow/ who knows what mix is Piper. There are a few pics of them in my planning bio (link in siggy) if your interested. :)
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • Hi and welcome!
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Welcome!

We also went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our HM, but to the Eastern Caribbean - St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Labadee, Haiti, and Samana, DR.  I had a slight tan, but it faded pretty quickly.

• hello also from detroit area. southgate. where are you ???
  • we have a lab/pit mix...she's 11 and acts like a puppy still

image Anniversary
  • image tbearsangel:
    image Kirss:

image tbearsangel:

our 5 year old, black, lab/australian shepherd mix is Jetta, and our 1.5 year old, brown, lab/chow chow/ who knows what mix is Piper. There are a few pics of them in my planning bio (link in siggy) if your interested. :)

Your Piper kind of looks like our Beary, no body knows for sure what he's mixed with! But both your poochies are cuties!

Cheeks!
  • image Musicheals71:

Welcome!

We also went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for our HM, but to the Eastern Caribbean - St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Labadee, Haiti, and Samana, DR.  I had a slight tan, but it faded pretty quickly.

We did the RCCL Serenade of the Sea?s it went to St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia and Grenada. St. Thomas way by far our favorite! And we met some great people at our table, which I think enflamed our travel bones, were all trying to plan another cruise next January going to St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao and St. Kitts.

Cheeks!
  • image SMILEY029:
    hello also from detroit area. southgate. where are you ???

Hey neighbor! We live in Allen Park!

Cheeks!
  • image Kirss:
    image Musicheals71:

Welcome!

We did the RCCL Serenade of the Sea?s it went to St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia and Grenada. St. Thomas way by far our favorite! And we met some great people at our table, which I think enflamed our travel bones, were all trying to plan another cruise next January going to St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao and St. Kitts.

We were on the Explorer of The Seas.  We liked our table mates, too!  We're looking to cruise again sometime between September-November.