Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

magsugar

We've run in with her before, right? Why does that name sound familiar?

Re: magsugar

• I don't know, but I'm dying.

• YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE, MISSY!
  • Was she on P&E like 2 years ago?
  • image HappyTummy613:
    Was she on P&E like 2 years ago?

Maybe that's it. I know I've seen her before. 

• I honestly didn't think she was serious about the kid thing.  I mean, why get all up in arms about a kid's eyebrows? 

image Mabel the Loser.
  • image Novemberrocks:

I honestly didn't think she was serious about the kid thing.  I mean, why get all up in arms about a kid's eyebrows? 

To be fair, your kid has magnificent hair that covers his eyebrows. It's not something you have to worry about. 

• Seriously, I would take it as my kids eyebrows being expertly coiffed.

I like it there.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Noisy I am dying!
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • image buddhagouda:
    image Novemberrocks:

I honestly didn't think she was serious about the kid thing.  I mean, why get all up in arms about a kid's eyebrows? 

To be fair, your kid has magnificent hair that covers his eyebrows. It's not something you have to worry about. 

This is true.  But, if you saw his eyebrows, you'd realize they are practically invisible.  I'm going to have to pencil them in.

image Mabel the Loser.
  • I remember her suckiness before we moved to the nest.  But please note I mentioned her name when we discussed moving to RE yesterday.  She's obnoxious as hell.  She's like tarpon's twin.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'm starting to think there's a lot of P&Ejects on that board.  Or at least a few.  So far I've seen beebees and klassy and it makes me feel awkward like that time Rhiannon's FI tried to touch me down there.

PS: was that rhiannon with the sig pic of the child molester in the shower?

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Just to answer a few quesitons for you..

No i was never on P&E

As far as I know I was never in a run in with any of you before, although Ive had a few.

And honestly if I thought the kid comment was a joke, I wouldnt have gotten upset by it. And maybe you guys do that on this board, but over there we never go there, so seeing someone make fun of my kids honestly upset me. I don't take a lot of things to heart, but that I did.

I do like the face that someone thought I was the one in the middle. That actually made me laugh.

And I will give you girls props on staying power!

So, continue on.

• Cali, this right here:

I heard mags wrote "Denise Fleming is a tampon" on her locker.

just about killed me dead.

Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I think both Magsugar and imoan were on either TIP or ML back when we used to visit from NEY.
  • Mansugar, I think you've got some good looking kids, and if I were 10 years younger, I might be crossing an internet line myself.  Make that 15 years younger.  Crap, make that 18 years. 
  • imoan is a former WWer.  I think the knot got blocked and that's how she ended up on TIP.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image Novemberrocks:
    image buddhagouda:
    image Novemberrocks:

This is true.  But, if you saw his eyebrows, you'd realize they are practically invisible.  I'm going to have to pencil them in.

Please to be looking at my child's [lack of] eyebrows.

• TSDTSD member
    She's still around??? She was on the NJ board of the knot (older, second marriage) ALL THE TIME, came over to the local nest and then disappeared. I just assumed she left for good.
  • I don't get being upset at a crack made at a teenager. But hey whatever floats the boat.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • image modb1rd:
    I don't get being upset at a crack made at a teenager. But hey whatever floats the boat.

When you're a mom, you'll understand. 

• image modb1rd:
    I don't get being upset at a crack made at a teenager. But hey whatever floats the boat.

Especially when they are clearly good looking kids. 

Your kids are gorgeous Mag, take an effing joke. 

• image jens_a_ten:

image modb1rd:

Especially when they are clearly good looking kids. 

Your kids are gorgeous Mag, take an effing joke. 

And when the joke was that they were well-groomed. 

• image buddhagouda:

image modb1rd:

When you're a mom, you'll understand. 

I'll never be a MOM. And you KNOW that. How could you mock me about my choice to remain childless. ::huddles in corner weeping::

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy