Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: breadcrumbs

• Sorry.I forgot we were posting like normal.  Now I'm like the relationships board freak. 
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • I dunno, SB and Buddha posted Relationships-like stuff.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I figure I'll blend in a bit and then just start adding in normal random crap.
  • image lmydogally:
    Sorry.I forgot we were posting like normal.  Now I'm like the relationships board freak. 

I thought we were trying to start shiit, hence my willy-nilly marriage comment on your thread.  Opps.

"Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • I'm going to start taking a shot every time someone suggests the 5 languages of love.
  • Change is hard, yo. ::harrumph::

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • image HappyTummy613:
    I'm going to start taking a shot every time someone suggests the 5 languages of love.

And chug for "Is this the hill you want to die on?"

There's nothing in a marriage that can't be fixed by either ignoring the problem or learning that he likes backrubs. 

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman