Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WDYT of these boots?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.

Re: WDYT of these boots?

• I don't really like the contrast of the black sole/heel and the black zipper with the camel.  It's kind of jarring.

I do like the shape and love the detail on the outer leg.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I thought this post said "WDYT of these booBs", so that's kind of a letdown. These booTs don't seem to come in camel. So if it's still the same ones, eh, a little too military for my taste. Especially if they go over your pants. I have the same Nazi fashion hangups as Tummy.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • I like the shaft, I don't think I like the heel.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I love them in the dark brown, not so much in the camel.  I think it's the darkness of the zipper on the camel. 
  • image SarahBethBR:

I don't really like the contrast of the black sole/heel and the black zipper with the camel.  It's kind of jarring.

I do like the shape and love the detail on the outer leg.

Yeah, that was my hang-up with them, too. Blah. I think I may just pull the trigger on the Steve Madden Candance. 

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-candence-cognac-leather

Me? Spending my tax return before it's even here? No way!

• Nevermind, I see the camel now. They stuck it out further than my browser is open. I still don't like them, although they're not quite as Stormtrooper as the dark brown.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • TSDTSD member
    I love the look of them but I don't own, wear, or like anything in any brown hue. Black I like. "Camel" or doodie, not-so-much.
  • image KristenBtobe:
    I like the shaft,

That's what she said.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I like the boots very much.

have you been to the mall lately? sales are everywhere!

Tarnation!

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/963/5279/9635279.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Calorie Counter[/url]
  • image EdithBouvierBeale:

I like the boots very much.

have you been to the mall lately? sales are everywhere!

Yes! A combo of a hefty tax return and sales makes me feel like I deserve something nice after not having bought much in the way of clothing in awhile.

I may check out the Aldos in person to see what they look like.

• I like the first ones a lot better than the second ones you posted.  But I'm the opposite of Kristen -- she likes the boots with no heel and I can't stand 'em.  I agree with SB though -- the black sole and zipper stand out too much on the first ones. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton