9 to 5
Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]
Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.
What your 16-hour workday says about You
This really resonated with me, both as a reflection of myself at my last job, and also as a manager of staff that consistently worked >40 hours/week. So I thought it might be worth posting in case you wonder why you're working such long days...
- You?re a really hard worker
- Your time is poorly managed
- You don?t know what to do with your life
- Your boss knows you?re gullible
- At least 40% of your diet consists of pre-packaged food
- You send out work emails at inappropriate hours
- You have no perspective on life
- You don?t sleep enough for proper brain function
- You have very little self-respect
- Your salary should be higher, but isn?t
- You drink either too much or not enough