September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recent Purchases

We haven't done this in a while and I'm so excited about my recent purchase at Target.

This comforter in Brown on clearance for $24.98, I saved 75%!  This is a HUGE deal for me because I've been looking for a comforter for several months now and could not find one that DH and I agreed on.  This is exactly what we both wanted.

And since I'm such a good shopper I bought myself a Black Shaken Iced Tea from Starbucks

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image

Re: Recent Purchases

• i was thinking about this earlier today - we really haven't done one of these posts in a really long time!

i like that comforter too, such a steal at target...i heart target!

i dont have any recent purchases, sadly.
    im trying to watch what i spend in hopes of saving money...only things ive bought lately were groceries!  the last time i really made a purchase other than food was at the end of the year buy some clearance clothes from ON w/ a GC i got at christmas combined w/ some birthday money.

image Anniversary
  • image JenO24:

i was thinking about this earlier today - we really haven't done one of these posts in a really long time!

i like that comforter too, such a steal at target...i heart target!

i dont have any recent purchases, sadly.
    im trying to watch what i spend in hopes of saving money...only things ive bought lately were groceries!  the last time i really made a purchase other than food was at the end of the year buy some clearance clothes from ON w/ a GC i got at christmas combined w/ some birthday money.

This is us too.  This comforter is the last non-food related purchase for a little while.

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • THIS

Is my most recent purchase. It just came today and I cannot wait to hook it up. It sounds weird, but I do a lot of photo editing and if I end up going forward with my photo business then it will come in really handy. Right now it's just a big time hobby of mine. 

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/24zht0w.jpg[/IMG]
  • Cute comforter, Deb! I have a neutral colored one too, I want a new one but it can't have too many flowers or pink in it.

Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Most recent purchase:

Next purchase:

LuLuLemon Astro Pants

dry shampoo from sephora.  i also got some non-exciting kids toys for my cousins 1st b day--cute bathtime stuff.  i have a long list of items that i will be getting in the next 2 weeks though...

new coach bag

new iphone

shopping spree at the outlets

and this is gerren's valentine's day gift:

• I haven't bought anything in awhile. Jeremy has gotten some new clothes though which he desperately needed. My next big purchase (which will also be for Jeremy) will be rayban sunglasses once he passes his test/Valentine's day since they'll hopefully be around the same time.
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I bought a couple new kindle books because they were on sale for $5. 

image image image

image  image

I hope the Chelsea Handler one is as hilarious as the reviews say it is.  I debated on it for a while because I generally find her way more annoying than funny.

Vacation

Vacation
  • image sunshine_day_dreams:

I bought a couple new kindle books because they were on sale for $5. 

image image image

image  image

I hope the Chelsea Handler one is as hilarious as the reviews say it is.  I debated on it for a while because I generally find her way more annoying than funny.

chelsea's last book "are you there vodka, it's me, chelsea" was one of the funniest books i have ever read! 

• image shauni27:
    image sunshine_day_dreams:

I bought a couple new kindle books because they were on sale for $5. 

image image image

image  image

chelsea's last book "are you there vodka, it's me, chelsea" was one of the funniest books i have ever read! 

I hope the Chelsea Handler book is good!  I almost bought it as well, but also generally find her more annoying (and not original) than funny.  But a few friends have told me her books are much better than her show/standup. 

I bought a few books on the Kindle sale as well, including Water for Elephants.  I keep resisting Hunger Games, because I feel silly reading a young adult book, although tons of people say the series is good. 

• Oh good, Shauni, I hope that means this one will be good!

MushE - I was resisting Hunger Games as well, but figured since the first book was only $5 I'd try it out and see if I liked it before I invested in the rest of the series.  I usually don't like to hop on the bandwagon and read stuff just because Oprah and/or everyone else and their brother recommends them, but the sale drew me in! I'm a sell out. :-P

Vacation

Vacation
  • Love that comforter! Woo hoo for saving money!