Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Spencers/ New Things

Spencers is about the closest sex store (if you could even call it that)I have near me.  We have toys we love to use.  Just looking for something new.  Any ideas?  games? 

Re: Spencers/ New Things

• this looks interesting...ultimate mini massager kit
    image Anniversary
  • A few blacklights and a fart machine.
  • image FSUalum:
    A few blacklights and a fart machine.

LOL. well played!

have fun buying your toys with teenagers! let us know when you're ready to invest in some actual toys, rather than some things that are shaped like a penis with kids pointing and giggling.

Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• If you want to look online, try Good Vibrations  http://www.goodvibes.com/main.jhtml

or Babeland

http://www.babeland.com/

They always have something amusing. 

• i'm a sex toy-aholic and have been for years.  please do not spend your money at spencer's.  the quality is so low, that their toys break quickly. 

i don't sell toys, and this is not self promotion.  if you'd like to private message me, i'd be happy to let you know where good toys can be purchased.  it would also help to know how much power you like on your toys, if you use them in the shower, if you'd like to travel with them, etc.  that's a lot of information, but buying the wrong toy for you and what you like is just wasting money.

robin

• I love adam and eve.

They have a great website that ships to you with privacy (no sex toy markings on the box lol)

Not only is the selection much better....so is the quality (in comparrison to spencers, in my opinion).

I love my standard bullet vibe...recently got one with this jelly-rubber-c*ring-holder ... and thats fun too. I dont know if the husband likes it as much as I do...but he doesn't dislike it either!

• I agree. My husband and I went to Adam and Eve and spent well over $50.00 on toys, lingerie, lubes, handcuffs, etc. Great selection, check it out!
    Anniversary

September 25, 2011, Mommy lost her little angel. Mommy will always love you, and will forever hold that special place in my heart!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

At 35W2D, my little angel made her appearance. I never knew what love was until I met you. 12/4/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker